Learn more May's releases, improvements, and fixes.
Our new public Status Page provides developers a simple way to track the status of our API, Portal, and Elements. Check it out at https://status.basistheory.com.
Enabling all tokens to be used with Reactors and Proxy
All token types now work with our Reactors and Proxy services. We also optimized each, allowing developers to use a liquid-style syntax for processing and analyzing their data, as well as grab specific data from a token at ANY property.
Given the following token:
To request the bike’s color, you’d use the following expression with any of our Proxy or Reactor endpoints:
You shouldn’t worry about manually configuring your system's dependencies or promoting a change from your development environment to a production environment. For this exact reason, we launched our own Basis Theory Terraform Provider. The new tool allows engineers to manage Basis Theory alongside the rest of your infrastructure as code!
- Launched our Slack Community
- Released our Python SDK
- Released Search on any token property
- Launched Basis Theory Labs
- Announced community-built Rubygem
- Added concept pages for Search, Fingerprints, Permissions, and Monthly Active Token
- Launched an official TabaPay reactor (find it your Web Portal)
- Launched Testing Blog Series
- Launched SendSecure.ly application
Fixes & Improvements
- Token endpoints support Card and Bank token types
- Deprecated Atomic Card/Bank types and endpoints
- Updated OpenAPI spec to keep our Postman collection automatically updated
- Exposed Swagger to enables anyone to generate an SDK
- Made Tenant Member Management available via API
- Fixed small defects with our login
- Fixed Developer Portal to properly display on mobile
- Standardized Developer Portal styling
- Standardized Elements error handling
Head over to our Slack community to provide feedback, ideas, or requests!