Basis Theory provides unbounded encryption and tokenization infrastructure. That means the most flexible, performant and distributed approach to providing these services for the entire internet, working with developers and organizations anywhere in the world. Our vision is to use a mathematical approach to data security to create bliss.
Our Developer Advocate will play a critical role in driving developer strategy including all things community and ecosystem. As the trusted partner of our product and engineering teams, you will be tasked with building relationships and coordinating all feedback/communication between them and our developers with respect to implementations and overall platform development.
Basis Theory is backed by world-class institutional investors as well as a group of highly strategic (and accessible) angels and operators. We are intentionally distributed, with an acute focus on diversity, and smile before every meeting.
- Build demos, SDKs and sample implementations to help successfully onboard early customers onto the platform
- Work alongside and in the product and engineering teams to maintain all developer documentation
- Work with the teams to produce the technical tools, tutorials and other educational materials necessary to create an amazing developer experience
- Represent Basis Theory as the technical voice through blog posts and at events where applicable.
- Work alongside clients implementing Basis Theory APIs via email and slack to ensure seamless integrations
- Partner in the development of an API roadmap to meet the needs of developers globally
- 2+ years in evangelism, education or other public-facing technical roles.
- Experience working with API technologies and a desire to work with security focused solutions.
- A strong track record of speaking, presenting and teaching highly technical topics.
- A clear passion for both creating software and engaging in live communities.