Basis Theory provides unbounded encryption and tokenization infrastructure. That means the most flexible, performant and distributed approach to providing these services for the entire internet, working with developers and organizations anywhere in the world. Our vision is to use a mathematical approach to data security to create bliss.
As a part of our product team you'll help prioritize and implement development opportunities driven by stakeholders. You'll interface directly with clients and the Basis Theory community delivering products that surprise and delight.
Basis Theory is backed by world-class institutional investors as well as a group of highly strategic (and accessible) angels and operators. We are intentionally distributed, with an acute focus on diversity, and smile before every meeting.
- You’ll prioritize the developer experience above all else.
- You’ll develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap for teams to deliver value to customers, while keeping the pulse on how our products generate revenue for our customers.
- You will create global-first products.
- You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates and competitive data analysis
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on developer first experiences, customer experience, impact, and learning.
- You’ll work with design, devrel, and engineering partners to ship well-crafted products and appreciate the little big details.
- You’ll define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- You’re stoked about the business impact of your work and will engage with key stakeholders to create engaging go-to-market plans.
- You will own features and experiments end-to-end, including discovery, product briefs/specs, driving cross-functional delivery, making thoughtful decisions throughout the journey.
- Experience in payments tokenization, card capture, or financial services
- 4+ years of experience with building apis, developer first b2b products, saas model products. Entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- You can take rough themes/big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Ability to think big and deliver on a small set of iterative themes. You can engage in high level discovery conversations with potential customers, as well iterate existing products to increase value.
- You don’t let details slip, they are as important as the big ideas.
- Must be a self-motivated team player and able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.