- Increase conversions and maximize auth rates by taking charge of your card data.
- Use multiple PSPs to manage location, soft declines, or chargeback rates.
- Insure against PSP service disruptions or cost hikes by retaining authority over your card data.
The payments stack you control.
Create one optimized card collection flow.
- Prioritize designs and user experiences that maximize conversion.
- Route card data to one or more PSPs and receive tokens to use for payments.
- Card data is stored in the Basis Theory Secure Vault for future use.
directly to PSPs.
- Use PSP tokens to send recurring payments directly.
- Route payments to multiple PSPs for full control over payment orchestration.
- The Basis Theory Vault is separated from your payment flows.
Quickly onboard additional payment service providers.
- Quickly onboard additional payment service providers.
- Optimize customer segments or experiment with tactics.
Maintain the card database using partners of your choice.
- Utilize one or multiple partners for batch or real-time account updaters.
- Work with consultants or service providers for insights into your card database.